Philippines: Jan. 23-Feb. 3, 2014
On your trip to the Philippines you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Be welcomed by the local staff who will be your hosts for the week, ensuring that your visit is enjoyable
- Spend time with your sponsored friend and possibly the family
- Visit the homes and communities of sponsored friends and their families, where you will learn about their joys and challenges
- Observe the colorful beauty and ingenuity that the country and people of the Philippines have to offer
- Visit the metropolitan capital of Manila; the highly urbanized city of Antipolo; Quezon, the most populous city of the country and Legazpi, known as "the city of fun and adventure." The group will not travel to Zamboanga. Zamboanga sponsored friends will travel to Manila and visit with their sponsors there.
The trip fee is $800 per person. Food, lodging and in-country ground transportation are included. Airfare is not included.
Please register by Nov. 23, 2013, to reserve your spot. If you still wish to register after this date, contact a trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available. Unbound requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 40 travelers on this trip.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accommodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.