Colombia: May 26 - June 2, 2013
On your trip to Colombia, you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Visit the city of Medellín (location of Antioquia project) and the city of Cartagena
The trip fee is $600 per person. Food, lodging and most in-country ground transportation are included. Airfare is not included.
Please register by March 26, 2013, to confirm your spot. If you still wish to register after this date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 25 travelers on this trip.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
Please note: The May 26 - June 2 trip will include the Antioquia, Cali, Quibdo and Cartagena projects. The May 19-25 trip will visit the Bogota project. Sponsors should register for the trip that includes their sponsored friend's project.