Bolivia: May 5-12, 2013
On your trip to Bolivia, you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Visit Cochabamba and Santa Cruz
The trip cost is $600 per person. Food, lodging and most in-country transportation are included. Airfare is not included. CFCA requires at least 12 travelers per trip and will welcome a maximum of 20 to 40 travelers, depending on the trip. Please register by March 5, 2013, to confirm your spot. After that date, contact a CFCA trip coordinator regarding availability. Although some trips fill up quickly, spots may still be available.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
For an additional fee, an optional side trip will be offered to La Paz May 12-14. Details will be included with your confirmation packet, and you may consider joining the side trip at that time.