Kenya: Feb. 16-27, 2013
On your trip to Kenya you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Participate in a short safari tour
The trip cost is $800 per person. Food, lodging and in-country transportation are included. Airfare is not included. A minimum of 12 travelers is required.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
Please note: The Feb. 16-27 trip will visit the Meru and Nairobi projects. A trip later in the year will visit the Kampala, Uganda project and the Nairobi, Kenya project. Regardless of the trip chosen, sponsors will have the opportunity to meet their sponsored friend from any Kenyan project.