Unbound Disaster Assistance Fund
Natural disasters are far too common in many of the areas where Unbound families live. Hurricanes, typhoons, mudslides, floods, earthquakes - they all impact the poor and marginalized the most, often wiping out what little shelter and security families have patched together.
Your donation to the Disaster Assistance Fund will:
- Provide the basic necessities of life when a family needs them most - food, water and temporary housing.
- Pay for emergency medical care, surgeries and funerals.
- Repair and rebuild damaged homes, or relocate families to a more stable area.
- Replace tools, crops and other items that families need to generate income.
- Help families rebuild their lives and create resilient communities.