Unbound Healthy Communities Fund
Improving the health of families living in poverty often involves improving their access to proper sanitation. The Healthy Communities Fund aims to prevent and treat illnesses and improve quality of life for Unbound families.
Your donation will:
- Dig wells or purchase filtration systems so families can drink clean water.
- Build sanitary toilets, greatly reducing waterborne illnesses.
- Enable Unbound projects to provide hygiene education.
- Provide equipment and therapeutic services for sponsored friends with disabilities.
- Provide nutrition supplements and vitamins for those affected by HIV/AIDS.